Home security cameras
Call us Today
Cameras are one of the most critical parts of your home security system
GHC offers the leading technology in security cameras.
Security cameras greatly deter thieves from breaking into your home. Having professional cameras in place help police when an incident does occur since they will be able to accurately identify the culprits. All cameras have date and time stamps on videos and high quality pictures. If you want the best chance at catching and punishing the culprits allow GHC to work with you create the best at home security system.
You and your family can rely on our cameras every time, whether at home, work, or on vacation
The clarity derived from professionally installed cameras will ensure accurate facial recognition as well as license plate details in light or dark areas. Our cameras offer auto-tracking, low light illumination, and will trigger an automatic alarm, and many other capabilities.
Real-time viewing lets you know what is happening at your residence or cottage even when you are not there. The ability to log into your home security system and check out everything remotely allows you to have a peace of mind that your home is under control. When at your residence you can watch the cameras to keep an extra eye on your children or pets while outside.
Get a free quote Today
Find out how GHC can make your home more safe, secure and efficient!
GHC cameras compared to self-installed retail cameras
- Discrete Interior and exterior cameras
- Weather and tamper-resistant
- repels water/anti-fogging
- works in freezing temperature -40°C
- High-quality resolution
- Quality real-time video
- Secure network settings
- Our camera’s meet NISA code so are admissible in court
- Wireless or hardwired customize to suit your needs
- Thermal detection
- Cameras adjust to day and night
- 180° and 360° full view range
- Surveillance options
- Alarm system monitoring
- Low light resolution
- Works at temperatures to – 40°C
- Optical analytics
These systems are usually inexpensive and fairly simple to set up. But depending on the type you buy, they can have downsides:
- Poor picture when zooming in (unable to see licence plates or faces)
- Video may not be admissible in court
- Poor battery life for each camera
- Time spent re-charging each camera battery and then remounting
- Cold weather battery life extremely poor
- Insecure network – easily hacked into
- Internet connection issues – when your internet or power is out so are your cameras
Locations we service
We provide services in Centre Wellington, Fergus, Elora, Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Greater Toronto Area, across Ontario and beyond.